Evonik Tippecanoe Laboratories awarded grants to several TSC teachers to fund science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) programs in the 2018-19 school year.
"We are very honored to received these grants and appreciate Evonik's continued support for our teachers and students," says Tippecanoe School Corporation Superintendent Dr. Scott Hanback. "These grants will enhance our STEM curriculum with more hands-on, interactive activities that will have students excited about learning, while building problem-solving and critical-thinking skills."
TSC Partners in Education grant recipients:
- Terri Fisher, Burnett Creek Elementary School, "Keep Calm and Go Green"
- Debbie Beckett, JoEllen Hayworth, Katie Luebcke and Carmen Trapp, Burnett Creek Elementary School, "Move Over Batman! There are New Superheroes in Town - It's the STEM League"
- Denice Froiland, Wea Ridge Middle School, "Arduino Starter Kits"
- Tracy McPherson, Woodland Elementary School, "Fun with STEM During Stations and Recess"
- Jill Shambach, Woodland Elementary School, "Pollinators in Action"